CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

100th Birthday!

A little off the subject, but nonetheless very noteworthy, I went to my Grandpa's Burdick's 100 birhday celebration in Northern California on August 1st. We had wanted to make the trip into a family vacation but with all of Ken's time off of work for chemo sessions and gas prices so outrageous we decided to just fly me out. I hitched a ride from the airport with my brother Marty and Sue and family (thanks guys). I am so grateful that I got to go. My grandpa looked great. He seemed pleased to be honored by so many. We had 42 members of the Russell Burdick family there. It was great to see all my brothers and Irene. My nieces are growing-up to be lovely women and mothers. I am so proud of all my family.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Jeanine, You look "hot"! You really do look very beautiful and great-grandpa is so darn cute.