CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Over the hump!

This week is round 7 of chemotherapy for Ken. We can now begin to count down. 5 chemo sessions yet to go. Ken's blood is getting more anemic, so the Dr. will be watching that carefully.

Today is our 21st anniversary. Ken has said that it has been 21 years of wedded bliss. I think that is a little bit of an overstatement, but I am very grateful for our lives together. We have gone through so much that has strengthened our love for each other. We are blessed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your anniversary!!! Did you (or will you be) doing anything fun in celebration of your anniversary? We really need to see you guys soon. We miss you a lot.

Tom and Ann Perry Family said...

Several times a week I check this blog to see if there is anything new added. It is good to see the updates! Happy Anniversary!! Over half way done KEN!!! WHOO HOO!! We continue to pray for you! Love the Perrys

collette said...

How are things going. It's been awhile since you've posted. I thought I had lost your Love & Logic cd's (I accidently left them at my mom's house-it's like falling into a dark abyss). But lucky for me, she found them. I hope to return them soon. Sorry I've had them for so long. Love ya lots!

Kelli said...

Happy Anniversary! Yay for only 5 treatments left, that's very exciting for Ken! Hey I need to call you but I JUST got back into town from UT/WY, sorry I forgot to tell you!! Talk to you soon! :)

Darren and Nikki said...

Hey Jeanine! It is Nikki (Brown) Harris. I just saw your comment on Dad's blog. I was not aware of Ken, I am so sorry to hear of his health struggles. On his 8th round! We are rooting for the Legler family. You guys are in our prayers.
Nikki and Darren